The DUS v1375 is the smallest vessel in de product portfolio. With a minimum draft of 250 mm and the possibility to transport this vessel in a car, it is perfectly suited to use in shallow waters with difficult access.
- Marine Grade 5083 Aluminiumhull, 6 shielded compartments
- 2960x1320x1248 mm (lxbxh), -350 mm draft.
- 350 kg dry weight (excl. payloads)
- Self-supporting structure on the 2 fins and bow, no need for cradle or bracket on deck and shore.
- All weather inshore, up to Sea State 4 nearshore (no breaking waves).
- 14 hours continues surveying/sailing at 5 km/h on a single charge (max. speed 15 km/h), recharged in 2.5 hours.
- 170 kg moonpool customizable payload capacity
- Interchangeable multi sensor moonpool cassette(s), on 1 single bracket e.g., MBES, SBES, RC Winch, SVP & SVS. Additional payloads possible like ADCP, multi probe or others.
- Over-the-horizon and BVLOS remote operations capable.
- Safety & navigation with GNSS(INS), AIS, 360 LiDAR, cameras, Lights and triple emergency stop system.
- DUMS© mission planner software application with autonomous navigation and collision avoidance.
- Redundant communications WiFi& LTE (4/5G).
- 2x main and 1x bow thruster Dynamic Positioning (patented).
- Automatic RC lifting hook for launch & recovery.
- Easy transport in regular air casing (UN38.3), vessel car trailer or container in ready-to-go configuration.
- Delivery time between the 2 to 5 months depending on stock availability and customization requests.
- Sale and lease options (rental on request).
Our technology development focusses on core system functionalities such as control (dynamic positioning), path planning, (GNSS-denied) navigation, perception and onboard data processing solutions.
By developing the key components fully in house, we offer best in class integration between various hardware and software products, integration with customer IT network and together with freedom customization needs.
OUR OTHER PRODUCTS
Demcon unmanned systems develops and supplies unmanned autonomous vehicles for customer specific applications. Increasing safety, optimize production and enabling new business models. All systems design, development, realization, integrations and service is done in-house ensuring full customization capabilities and a one-stop shop. Providing users innovative solutions that match their industrial standard, performance and workflow integration needs.